Taxation as a driver which affects the attractiveness of a country to businesses is an important aspect which should not be undermined. A practical and well-crafted tax solution is now an essential part of business strategies.
Coupled with our cumulative wealth of experience in tax advice and compliance expertise, we collaborate closely with our clients to identify and implement tax strategies that work best within the company to minimise tax liability while ensuring compliance with the Singapore tax laws.
Our tax team will be able to provide you the necessary tax advice and assist in your compliance with statutory requirements through the provision of the following services:
- Corporate Tax planning and compliance
- Personal Tax planning and compliance
- Preparation of tax return for individuals, sole proprietorships and partnerships
- Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI)
- Advice on cross border investment and financing structure for Singapore tax purposes
- Advice on application of tax incentives and Singapore government grant
- GST registration with Comptroller of GST
- Preparation and submission of GST Returns on a quarterly basis
- Attending to tax queries raised by the Singapore tax authority
- Handling tax disputes, audit, investigation and enforcement actions by Singapore
Should you require our assistance in Singapore Tax Matters including GST, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Simon Lee at tel:+65 6438 1290 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org